TXCPA offers three plan options designed to meet varying needs and budgets: The Major Medical Plan (Comprehensive), the Pet Wellness Plan Plus (Everyday Care), and a bundled plan.
Major Medical Plan (Comprehensive)
The Major Medical Plan starts at $29 per month, with a low $250 deductible. It includes coverage for:
- Accidents: poisoning, cuts, and broken bones
- Common illnesses: ear infections, rashes, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Serious and chronic illnesses: cancer, diabetes, and allergies
- Hereditary conditions
- Procedures and services: surgeries, Rx medications, testing, and hospitalization
Pet Wellness Plan (Everyday Care)
The Pet Wellness Plan starts at $21 per month, with no deductible and a maximum annual benefit of $500. It includes coverage for:
- Physical exams: 2 per policy term
- Tests: Heartworm or FeLV/FIB test, fecal test, titers
- Behavioral exam and treatment
- Procedures and services: Deworming, nail trim, microchip, flea control, and heartworm prevention
- One additional test per policy term: Choose from a health screen (blood test), x-rays, or electrocardiogram
The bundled plan covers everything within the Major Medical Plan and the Pet Wellness Plan, and starts at $47 per month. There is a $250 deductible for medical claims, and a $0 deductible for wellness claims.